Win a Year Subscription of the Meditation Studio App!
Ends December 13, 2019.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via:
Meditation has some great benefits, from reducing stress, controlling anxiety, and promotes emotional health. Three (3) lucky winner will have a chance to win a year subsciption for the Meditation Studio App! ($60.00 value)
Award-winning app offering more than 700 original guided meditations from 60+ meditation and mindfulness experts. Whether it’s grappling with anxiety, looking for more confidence, conquering insomnia or even preparing for a big presentation, Meditation Studio has a guided meditation for all of life’s moments.
- Over 700+ Guided Meditations: Unlimited access to exclusive, original, guided meditation content delivered by leading experts in the meditation and mindfulness space.
- 40+ Meditation Collections: Collections of original and engaging meditations inspired by some of our most pressing and widespread challenges—from travel stress and anxiety to sleep and pain.
- One of a Kind Meditations: Meditation Studio’s meditations are created with the meditator in mind- facing life’s challenges head-on, using meditation to focus your mind and bring you calm. The app’s collections range from guided meditations to min-breaks to reset at work to meditations to ease your kid off to dreamland.
- 46+ Meditation Experts with Diverse Backgrounds: Some of the world’s most influential experts are featured on the app, including Dr. Elisha Goldstein, Emily Fletcher, Michael Apollo, Chrissy Carter, Susan Piver, Noah Levine, Rodney Yee, Ashley Turner, Dr. Shelby Harris, and many more.
- Progress Tracking: Meditation Studio offers the ability to track progress, schedule sessions, and stay focused via an in-app calendar.
- Your Inner Meditation Coach: Check out the Muse wearable meditation headband to see inside your brain and body while you meditate. The app gives you real-time feedback and post-session results to help take the guesswork out of meditation.
- Untangle Your Mind: Founder Patricia Karpas hosts with Ariel Garten (co-founder of Muse) to interview experts in the space of mindfulness, brain-health, leadership and general life on the Untangle podcast. New episodes every Tuesday.