Win a Year's Supply of Paradise Meadow Cranberries + Pottery Barn Mixing Bowls!
Ends November 14, 2017.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via:
Cross some ingredients off your Thanksgiving baking and cooking shopping list! Ten (10) winners will each receive a Year’s Supply of Paradise Meadow Cranberries + Rhodes Mixing Bowls from Pottery Barn! ($100 total value)
Baking and cooking has never been so easy and delicious until this prize pack came along! Paradise-Meadow Cooking & Baking cranberries are julienne cut so they disperse evenly in batter – no chopping required! And the NEW Cranberry-Orange flavor is made with real orange peel oil, so your cookies and muffins will be bursting with fresh, natural orange flavor without the hassle of zesting. This year’s supply gift pack also includes their Organic and all-natural Original and Whole Jumbo snacking cranberries. See what else is in this prize pack:
- Set of three (3) Rhodes Mixing Bowls from Pottery Barn
- Two (2) bags of Paradise Meadow Julienne Cooking & Baking Cranberries, 7 oz.
- Two (2) bags of PM Cranberry-Orange Julienne Cooking & Baking Cranberries, 6.5 oz.
- One (1) bag of PM Organic Premium Dried Cranberries, 5 oz.
- One (1) bag of PM Premium Dried Cranberries, 10 oz.
- One (1) bag of PM Whole Jumbo Cranberries, 15 oz.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup – 1 6.5 oz. package Paradise Meadow® Julienne Cranberry-Orange Cooking & Baking Cranberries
- 1/2 cup (3 oz) white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Blend flour, salt and baking soda together and set aside.
- Cream butter with an electric mixer.
- Add the sugars and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg, beat well.
- Slowly add the flour to the sugar mixture and blend.
- Stir in the cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets. Leave space between each cookie as they will spread while baking. Bake 8-10 minutes and cool on cookie sheets.
- Makes 2 dozen cookies.
For more, follow @DecasCranberryProducts on Facebook!